Members of the Presidents Medallion Club (PMC) are a distinguished group of donors that support Vanguard University by giving at least $1,000 annually*. PMC members are leaders in helping to provide opportunities for today’s students to become community leaders tomorrow. All contributions** to Vanguard University—including employer matching gifts—count toward membership in the President’s Medallion Club.
Presidents Medallion Club members receive special recognition and invitations, including, but not limited to:
- New member welcome packet
- Personalized tours of the University for family members interested in attending VU
- Invitations to pre-event receptions
- Spring tickets to the Lyceum Theatre production during COTA (celebration of the arts)
- 20% discount at VU’s Bookstore
- Complimentary library card
- Complimentary meal for two in “The Caf” per semester
- Recognition in the VU Annual Report
- Recognition on University website
- SHINE Newsletter
- Vanguard Magazine
The President’s Medallion Club extends a special invitation to recent graduates to join with gifts of $500 and above for graduates of the last six to ten years and with gifts of $250 and above for graduates of the last five years.
*fiscal year - july 1 thru june 30
**excludes sales and mission trips