The Vanguard University Alumni Association is proud to award the Distinguished Service Award, nominated by our alumni, faculty and staff.
The Distinguished Service Award is presented to an alumna, alumnus or group of alumni who develops, implements or participates in a program, event or special outreach effort that contributes to improving the lives of others and recognizes unselfish and extensive service to the community and to humankind.
Nominees must meet the following criteria:
- Graduated from the University
- Attended Vanguard for at least 12 units
- Contributed exceptional service to their communities
- Service must have been performed on a volunteer basis or through professional involvement
- May be made to any alumnus, supporter, former or present faculty member, staff member, or administrator