The Vanguard University Alumni Association is proud to award the Young Alumnus of the Year Award, nominated by our alumni, faculty and staff.
The Young Alumnus of the Year Award is presented to an alumna or alumnus whose accomplishments or contributions enhance the University at the local, state, national or international levels.
Nominees must meet the following criteria:
- Graduated from the University
- Attended two years
- Completed a minimum of 48 units
- Within 20 years post-graduation from first Vanguard University degree (under 45 years of age)
- Supporter of the University
- A record of professional and/or extra-professional activities to advance their field, and/or contributions of time, talent or financial support to benefit the School